Regular Wine Delivery
If you want a regular wine delivery, or don’t have time to make your own wine selections, then why not sign up to our managed 'Sommelier Service'? We will select a seasonal case for you every two months and contact you to arrange delivery.
- Once every two months we will send you a selection featuring 2 bottles each of 6 different wines, in accordance with your delivery instructions.
- We will never send you the same wine twice during the year.
- Fixed price of just £149 delivered for the 'Sommelier Service' case, which will always be a saving on normal prices.
- We can take payment via direct debit to make your life easier.
- We'll contact you by email in advance to notify you of the wine line-up.
- You can specify if you would prefer red or white only.
- Free delivery for any additional order you place with us, whatever the value.
- You will receive a free ticket to our annual portfolio tasting in November (worth £20).
- You will receive advanced notification for all our events so that you get priority booking.
- We will offer you first refusal on small parcels of wines that we discover.
If you would like to take advantage of this scheme please contact Yapp Brothers via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01747 860423.
Alternatively, you can download the application form and Direct Debit mandate here, and post it to us on the address shown.
Regular Wine Deliveries - Sommelier Service:
Winter warmers from the Loire, Languedoc, Roussillon & Ardèche.
If there's something to be learned from the recent, widely-published report that within a decade the Spanish will have the highest life expectancy in the world, one has to consider their lifestyle. Eat and drink well (but in moderation), forge close bonds with friends, family and your community, get out and about exercising in an agreeable climate, throw in the odd siesta. OK, not much one can do about the climate, but here are six wines to put a smile on your face during the long month of January: the versatile Yapp white, Teiller's 'excellent, organic' (Jancis Robinson OBE, MW.) Menetou Salon and our native oyster-friendly Picpoul de Pinet. The reds include Filliatreau's organic, certified vegan Saumur, a warming, spicy Minervois and the latest exciting addition to our Southern French range, Sorcières Clos de Fées. Based near Vingrau at high altitude around the northern edge of Roussillon, former sommelier Hervé Bizeul has become one of the region's undoubted stars over the past two decades. Acclaimed as 'one of the top 2-3 estates in the Roussillon' by Jeb Dunnuck (robertparker.com) the Sorcières red is 50% Syrah, 30% Grenache and 20% Carignan.
Two bottles of each of the following wines:
Yapp Blanc: Vignernons Ardéchois 2016
Menetou Salon: Domaine Jean Teiller Blanc 2017
Picpoul de Pinet: Domaine Gaujal 2017
Saumur: Château Fouquet 2017
Minervois: Domaine Le Cazal 'Tradition' 2017
Côtes du Roussillon: 'Les Sorcières' du Clos des Fées 2017
Just £149 per case delivered, saving £5.30 on normal prices